Detailed 3D models of tomato salad ingredients. Useful for decorating any kitchen, high quality models to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. ￼Comes with detailed textures (2048×2048) diffuse, occlusion, normal, specular maps.
A Simple Spanish Tomato Salad
- 1 firm tomato per person
- a little parsley and chopped basil.
- 2 tblsp quality spanish olive oil
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic per tomato
- cracked black pepper
- Slice each tomato thinly and arrange attractively on a plate.
- Sprinkle with sea-salt and black pepper.
- Crush the garlic with the flat of a blade, remove the skin, then chop the garlic roughly and spread over the tomato salad.
- Chop the parsley, basil and sprinkle the tiniest amount over the entire salad.
- Pour the teaspoons of sherry vinegar over the entire salad followed by the olive oil; add more if desired, keeping the same proportions.